Christmas is just around the corner and we’re feeling festive! I made Mila some cute holiday oatmeal biscuits. Want to share the holiday cheer with your pup?
- Non-stick Baking Sheet
- Cookie Cutters
- 1 Ripe Banana
- 1/2 Cup. Peanut Butter (all natural is better)
- 1 3/4 Cup. Plain Oatmeal (I use Bob’s Red Mill rolled oats)
- Measuring cups
- Rolling pin (optional)
1. Set oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl mash the banana and scoop out peanut butter into the bowl.
3. Blend oats to a powdery consistency. Set aside 1/2 a cup to dust the counter surface.
4. Pour the oats into the bowl and mix the peanut butter, banana and oats together. If it is too sticky blend more oats.
5. Dust surface to lay down dough and smooth out with rolling pin and cut out your desired shapes.
6. Bake for approx. 15-minutes or until the edges are golden brown. Let it cool down before serving.
*Store in an airtight container for approx. 7 days.
*If you use non-natural Peanut Butter, Ask your pets vet if it is safe for your dog.