Mila is going to be 5 years old on August 31 (next Saturday) so today’s blog post is a recipe for homemade dog biscuits, I can’t take full credit for the recipe since I found it on Pinterest, seriously, is there anything you can’t find on there?!
1 3/4 cups uncooked Oatmeal
1 large Banana
1/2 cup Peanut Butter (NO xylitol)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend your oats until they’re powder.
- In a bowl mix together the banana and peanut butter.
- Dust 1/2 cup of powdered oats on flat surface you’ll be working on.
- Pour the rest of the oats into the bowl of peanut butter and banana, and mix until combined. It should not be too sticky if so, blend more oats.
- Use cookie cutter and place on a non stick cookie sheet.
- Bake treats for approximately 15 minutes, or until edges start to brown.
- Let it cool before serving and store extra in a air tight container for 7 days.
*Avoid peanut butter that contains Xylitol as it is poisonous to dogs!!